We are a housing society registered under WB AOA ACT 1972. Can we approach a consumer court for recovery of dues from residents and owners who have been defaulting on their maintenance payments or we have to file a civil suit in a lower court only

Forum Category Housing Society

    Time 17/09/2019 7:51 AM    Time  0 Comment

      Recent Comments