Forum Questions

My question is I live in an apartment and there are 8 flats. There is Tank which supplies iron water as I live in Garia , Kolkata , West Bengal. From the Tank 2 main pipes and 8 sub pipes supplies water to each flat. One of the pipe which supply water to my bathroom is clogged by iron water and water supply is stopped. Now the question is who will pay the money Me or the society ?


    27/12/2018 4:53 PM         0 Comment

Real Estate Forum

This is a free section for our Users to ask real estate questions, comment on questions, and interact with Partners. Posting on the real estate forum is absolutely free for Users and Partners. However, this forum is regulated. Any form of offensive content will be removed and may lead to ban from the site. We maintain full data security and confidentiality of your personal details. Please be aware that this is an open forum, and it can be viewed by all. Please do not post personal details, property location, copyrighted content or any material that may put your privacy or the privacy of others at risk. We ask our Users and Partners to use the Real Estate Forum as an information exchange platform. This is not the place to seek or provide real estate services.

Kindly Login | Sign Up to post on our real estate forum. Check our Forum Rules for details about our policies regulating the real estate forum.